Monday 28 October 2013

FACEBOOK/TWITTER RANT

I was reading a blog earlier which came up with some good comments regarding your typical Facebook/Twitter user posting inane comments (usually a stolen quote from Marilyn Monroe) such as "If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best". These are usually posted by selfie posing chavs and dramatic scene girls.

There are so many of these daft pages set up by gormless idiots.
GirLs don't bReAk BoYs hEaRt
Oh really?

Boys Like To Break Hearts , Men Like To Pick Up The Pieces < 3
Schmaltzy, immature drivel.

Example.
 "I can go days without talking to you, months without seeing you, but not a second goes by that I'm not thinking about you." Is the kind of thing that pops up on a regular basis. It's almost as cliched as the "Like This If You Hate Cancer" posts!

Why do social network users fall for this rubbish? I've been an avid user of Facebook and Twitter for 3 or 4 years and it seems to have steadily gotten worse over time. 

The same goes for the people who think wearing geek glasses and granny jumpers is 'individual'. Please.... 

And the annoying 'selfie' which more often than not consists of someone photographing themselves, mobile in hand and pulling a 'quirky' facial expression. Good lord make it stop!

I haven't even started on the odious fangirls who gang up on unsuspecting FB/Twitter users just for saying something bad about their favourite boyband. Some of the things these cretins say are really nasty and bitter. And of course there are the ones who go into 'hate' pages calling the haters names, their comebacks usually consist of "sad" and "jealous", or much worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment