Thursday 3 October 2013


Things that get on my nerves....

As everyone probably knows the latest in the GTA series was released recently, and one of the best things about the game is it's soundtrack. I have no problem with GTA itself, I have played several of the games myself, but those idiots who think they are being clever and funny by bombarding Youtube videos with inane comments usually spell something like "GTA 5 brought me here". Just stop!.... Why do people insist on spamming videos with this crap? It's boring and done to death, who cares if a video game or a fictional radio station brought you here? Why not just enjoy the music for what it is?? I give up....






My other pet hate is television adverts. ESPECIALLY Bingo/Loan Adverts!!!! I swear I can't pick up the remote control quick enough, these adverts actually disgust me. Take for example for creepy Wonga puppets.. Not only are these companies allowed to exploit the public but they are allowed to promote it on TV! This advert has been replaced by a newer (shitter) advert.
Ah yes, and now onto Bingo adverts. Everyday there seems to be a new bingo advert on our TV screens, and the list is ever-growing... Cheeky, Wink, Jackpot, Foxy, Party, Costa, Wink, Tasty, 888 Ladies... The list is endless! And they are on what feels like every five bleeding minutes, great attitude from those in telly-land. Great to see you encouraging gambling in these times of cuts and debts!

Also... anyone hate the Plusnet Broadband ads? Surely I'm not the only one!

On a much happier note...
Back in June/July of this year, the toxic slime 'Cara' from Confused.com was replaced by the much funnier, less annoying Brian the Robot. The new adverts are almost a joy compared to the old adverts which were skin crawling beyond belief! And that is it... :)







No comments:

Post a Comment